- Denilson is hoping to return to the midfield after a back problem.
- Arsenal have taken 18 points out of 21 at the Emirates Stadium this season.
- Captain Cesc Fabregas has been ruled out by a hamstring problem.
- Striker Robin van Persie is out for up to five months after ankle surgery.
- Midfielder Tomas Rosicky is out for another three weeks with groin trouble.
- Left backs Gael Clichy and Kieran Gibbs are sidelined by long-term back and foot injuries.
- Nicklas Bendtner is out until the new year with a long-term groin problem.
- The Gunners failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their meetings against Hull last season.
- Midfielder Seyi Olofinjana is hopeful of finally overcoming a hamstring injury.
- Hull won 2-1 at Arsenal last season.
- Phil Brown’s side have lost just once in their last six fixtures.
- Hull have taken just two points from eight away games this term.
- Key midfielder Jimmy Bullard will be out for up to eight weeks with a knee injury.
- Hull have not won any of their last 22 fixtures on the road.
- The Tigers’ clean sheet against Blackburn last weekend was only their second in 16 games.
- Brown’s team has won only five of their last 37 league matches.