- Midfielder Fabrice Muamba is available again after a one-match ban.
- Striker Ivan Klasnic has scored four goals in his last five games.
- Kevin Davies needs one more goal to reach his half century for Bolton in the Premier League.
- The Trotters have scored in six of their last seven matches.
- Bolton’s defeat at Hull in August was their first against the Tigers in seven games.
- Gavin McCann has been ruled out with an ankle injury.
- Danny Shittu is available for the final time in the league before leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
- Bolton have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 19 games.
- Gary Megson’s side is still the only Premier League team to concede in every match this season.
- Veteran Nicky Barmby is hoping to start after overcoming a calf strain.
- Midfielder Jimmy Bullard will be out for at least another month with a knee injury.
- The Tigers have kept only two cleans sheets in 18 games.
- Hull have failed to win any of their last 23 Premier League games away from home.
- Phil Brown’s team has won only five of their last 39 league matches.
- Hull have taken just two points from nine fixtures on the road this season.
- The Tigers have failed to score in three of their last four games.